According to art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on protection data) (Official Journal of the European Union L 119, p. 1) - hereinafter: RODO, in force from 25 May 2018, we inform:
- The administrator of your personal data is the CYNEL – UNIPRESS Ltd. with headquarters in Warsaw (03-25356), ul. Białołęcka 231B (hereinafter referred to as: CYNEL).
- Your personal data will be processed in order to establish contact (including keeping the internal contact register to enable the Administrator contact with persons submitting inquiries via e-mail) and to establish, defend or pursue claims, which is the legitimate interest of the CYNEL referred to in art. 6 par. 1 lit. f RODO.
- The recipients of your personal data will only be entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of law and third parties cooperating with the CYNEL.
- Your personal data will be stored until the end of the period of limitation of possible claims.
CYNEL would like to inform you that you have the right to:
- requesting access to personal data;
- rectification of personal data;
- erasure of personal data - with the exception of data provided and processed in periods required by law;
- restrictions on the processing of personal data;
- object to the processing of personal data;
- lodging a complaint to the Supervisory Body.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide data will result in the inability to contact.
What information we collect about you?
Data collected automatically
During your visit, our website automatically collects data about your visit, such as your IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type, etc.
Data collected when you contact us
When you contact us by e-mail, you give us your personal information, such as your name, email address, etc.
How do we use your information?
In any case we will not sell information collected about you to third parties. Data collected automatically can be used to analyze user behavior on our website, gather demographic information about our users, or to customize the content of our web sites. This data is collected automatically for each user. Data collected in the case of the correspondence between you and our service will be used only to respond to your request. In the case of the control of the General Inspectorate for Personal Data Protection, your data can be made available to employees of the Inspectorate in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection. In case of violation of law, or when they are required by law, we may provide your information to the judicial authorities.
Cookies are very small files that web site saves in the cache of your internet browser on your computer. It allows to save your personal settings, such as screen resolution, color style, system preferences, etc. The information stored by cynel.com.pl in cookie files does not allow to identify you. Everyone can prohibit the saving of cookies by the browser, but this may lead to some difficulties in use of the portal. Browser vendors on their web sites publish detailed instructions for managing cookies.
The company collecting the data: Cynel-Unipress Co. Ltd., 231 B, Białołęcka Str., 03-253 Warsaw, Poland.